Thank you for your interest in our collective work. Feel free to look around and read about our experiences!

Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Williamston Musical

This past Wednesday I went to see the Williamston muscial production of Wizard of Oz. I was extremely impressed! Although not all of the students that I work with were in the musical, a large number of them were. It was fabulous to see all of the smiling faces and talented dancing, singing, and acting. I was very happy to see the students getting to participate in such wonderful artistic expression at such a young age...I know my elementary school never did anything like this.

Although this wasn't directly related to Artsbridge because I was not a part of the musical planning, it was nice to see the students in another setting. I think they really appreciated seeing me there at the show. Also, the next day that I saw them in class many of them commented on how they saw me and I was able to tell them personally how much I enjoyed their performances. Many of them who didn't see me at the show seemed very proud when I mentioned that I was there and saw them. I am so glad that I went to see the musical!

No comments:

Post a Comment